Vortex Based Math

work group

I thought I'd start this thread for all our Phi related findings, of which I have been finding a few lately. As soon as I started using powers of Phi, I found many things.

One of which is this;So the middle of a line which is sectioned 1.618, when a circle from the centre to the Phi point is scaled up by cubed Phi (4.236), defines the full line diameter.

What I was, and am looking for, is the connections between Phi/powers of Phi and doubling/halving/powers of 2. I believe that these two functions are recipricol in some way and are both exremely profound ratios. Phi, I believe, is the key to the torus shape and the fractal torus skin iterations/macro-micro expansion contraction...whereas the 64 Tetrahedron grid/Flower of Life/doubling-halving/powers of 2 are all about the sphere - a container, a matrix, a boundary....

I was particularly interested when I found this correlation between the flower of life/vesica/doubling-halving and CUBED Phi, because I am looking for 3D scaling. For instance, as Walter Russell points out also, to make a new "1" (sphere) you need 8 parts, as in, the seed of life in 3D is 8 spheres creating a new equalibriam, or 8 Tetrahedrons (Star Tetrahedron).  (1,8,1,8,1,8) (1,8,64,512,4096,32768)

1 and 8 are recipricol in the sense of cubing and are of course mirror pairs (the 2 directions,+/-, on a single axis). I have a strong feeling that this is why, when the Fibonacci series is compresed to single digits, and the VBM circuits are found, there are 2 doubling/halving circuits (in opposite directions, one emanation/spirit circuit and an extra circuit of 1,8,1,8,1,8 that mirrors the emenation circuit. So it is similar to the emanation circuit in some way... I have a feeling it has something to do with a dimensional scaling axis (macro/micro).

Views: 14720

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cheers!

Riseball

PS Let me know if you guys have any questions on this stuff.

The first thing I want to show is this symbol, it allows to DIVDE A SQUARE very easily, and you can actually do this INFINITELY, but that part is difficult to show, but the picture is clear how.  This is a KEY to GEOMETRY, DIVIDING into EQUAL PARTS.

The BOUNDARY CONDITION is the TRIANGLE or TWO LINES connecting to the MIDPOINT OF THE SQUARE.  Both the HALVING/DOUBLING circuit (124875) and the ODD PHI (1/phi^n n=1, 3, 5, 7...) these both SHARE the BOUNDARY CONDITION to INFINITY.  Now they share that condition, but they don't progress at the same speed, as if their tracks are SPACED DIFFERENTLY, like comparing MILLIMETERS and INCHES both are different units, but can both measure the same distance, (eg. 1 foot = 12 inches, = 304.8mm) So what I'm saying is that the DISTANCE IS THE SAME, but the method of measure is different.

An interesting thing about these progressions is that they will never reach the end of the TWO LINES, but will go INDEFINITELY to INFINITY.  But if you take the last progression at any point and ADD THE LAST PROGRESSION to the end it will always EQUAL THE BOUNDARY CONDITION.  I find this quite intriguing.

I have only began to look at how the DOUBLING AND PHI are interconnected, this is all I have for now besides some earlier pics.

The last two pics with the 4 and 12 spokes, I find this interesting, and thought I would share as it is connected to PHI as well, and I tried this with a lot of iterations past 16x16 grid, and none of them had EQUAL SPOKE ANGLES.  This tells me that 12 is very SIGNIFICANT.  Still need to search further though.

Hope that answered you question somewhat Rhuben, sorry if it's confusing, it's late and my brain feels like mush.

Cheers!

Dean

Barbitone said:

Nice one Dean, a bit complicated looking at first glance, but I'll chew through it eventually.... :) Could you comment on what your thoughts are concerning the relationship between the doubling/halving circuit and Phi ratios? Can you boil it down a little into words for us?

Cheers.

Nice one Dean! I'm lovin' it. I have a feeling that the 12 has significance for the same kinda reason that 6 has.....a circle really has 6 points, so perhaps a polarized circle, so to speak, has 12....?
I was pondering this further upon waking the other morning. Phi is evident in the CIRCLE as well as SQUARE but is also connected between them like an CROSSROAD or INTERSECTION. Phi seems to go everywhere and can even transcend these SHAPES easily but breathes within them also.
As I said before the DOUBLING share a BOUNDARY CONDITION in at least one case with Phi, this is special. As well the SHAPES make up the NUMBER such as SQUARE ROOTS which also connect with Phi. Phi seems to have its finger in all the PI.
Cheers!
Riseball
Is it not so, though, that Phi is only evident in "the circle" when there is a a stright line relation? In other words, to find Phi using only circles and straight lines, there has to be both; it's a specific ratio of straight line to perfect curve....??

Not sure exactly where you are going with this? There will always be a LINE relationship, you cannot have a circle without two points making up the RADIUS before it is rotated.  Therefore the LINE precedes the CIRCLE, every other polygon is essentally made up of LINES in different arrangements.

I will show some pictures of Phi in different ways, each unique in how it is shown.  I believe that Phi is interconnected in so many ways and we are only seeing pieces of a puzzle.  Phi is very likely a tapestry that makes up a grand puzzle of unification.

Here are some examples of Phi (IN BLUE), and Phi PROGESSIONS have the TAIL on them, the last two at the bottom are progressions. 

I don't know if this answered your question Rhuben, but the second last picture in the middle is a PHI PROGRESSION around the CURVE of the CIRCLE.  Is this what you were alluding to? The details are in JANUSZ KAPUSTAS (figure 12) book.

Also, the TOP RIGHT picture shows the PHI ration formed using only circles, the hidden line is only in the circles radius for PHI.  Let me know you thoughts, does this make sense to you, confusing or too simple?

Cheers!

Dean

@ Sage - I can already tell that you and I are going to be good friends.... :) I'll formulate a better response later, but for now; I totally agree and am thrilled to have someone else here that is more on my wavelength (spiritual concpets/dan winter /walter russell/nassim haramein etc) Lets talk later...

:)

Sorry to change topic but i was just wondering, going back to the very first diagram uploaded on this thread by barbitone, 

If the ratio between the red circles radius and blue circles radius is one:phi cubed, what is the ratio between the blue circle and the gold circle?

The gold circles are just arranged in a vesica pisces, so since the outsides of the gold circles are touching each others centers, the ratio is exactly half (0.5) and is the inside circle of the six sided star.

Crossing circles evenly like this is just how you find the centre of a line sacred geometry style....
JamesMaullin said:

Sorry to change topic but i was just wondering, going back to the very first diagram uploaded on this thread by barbitone, 

If the ratio between the red circles radius and blue circles radius is one:phi cubed, what is the ratio between the blue circle and the gold circle?

Ah ok i see now - cheers 

Barbitone said:

The gold circles are just arranged in a vesica pisces, so since the outsides of the gold circles are touching each others centers, the ratio is exactly half (0.5) and is the inside circle of the six sided star.

Crossing circles evenly like this is just how you find the centre of a line sacred geometry style....
JamesMaullin said:

I think this is exactly right Sage and no, your not de-railing the thread, I am so happy to have you here talking of such things! :)

9 makes only one torus with a one way flow (which would be assymetrical and create thrust velocity?) whereas 18 makes a double torus that is then in equalibriam (stabilized/self orientated?)

Marko even states this fact himself, albeit fleetingly, that there really are 18 because of the positive/negative attributes; the 9 has one lot of doubling and one lot of 3,9,6 but the skin needs 2 lots of doubling going in opposite directions and one lot of 3,9,6,6,9,3 - ie; the whole torus has been polarized. One lot of 9 on the skin only creates a negative or a positive nested vortice - an entire "quanta" is actually two lots of 9, to create 2 polarized nested vortices (the pair would occur in opposition to each other on the skin of the torus similar to the way Nassim explains sunspot vortices).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Anton Novikov.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service